Here is an abbreviated list of things that I read, or looked at, this week.
- 20 Things To Stop Doing To Others – Marc
- 7 Obscure Children’s Books By Authors Of Grown-Up Literature – Maria Popova
- Technology Is The New Smoking – Alexia Tsotsis
- Why Being Certain Means Being Wrong – Ted Cadsby
- News Redux – Andy Rutledge
- Jay Rosen On Journalist In The Internet Age – The Browser
- How To Turn Republicans And Democrats Into Americans – Mickey Edwards
- Social Media Is Not Going To Save Your Business – Brian Solis
- How To Have Fewer, Better Meetings – Marcia Blenko, Michael Mankins and Paul Rogers
- Tell Your Insecurities To Shut Up And 241 Truisms (A Manifesto) – Nina Yau
- Photo Tampering Throughout History – Four And Six
Doing What You Love Can Lead To More Than Just Happiness – Gary Vaynerchuk
The Murder Of Louis Allen – Steve Croft/60 Minutes
Embracing Otherness, Embracing Myself – TED Talk by Thandie Newton
What was the most interesting thing you read, or watched, this week?